Business & Finance
Banking & Finance
Saturday, March 25, 2017 2:47:48 PM
PLC: Notice of record date for AGM 2017
HNX - 3/14/2017 9:56:00 AM
0 ratings. You must sign in to rate.
Add To Favorites
1. Issuer: Petrolimex Petrochemical Corporation -JSC
2. Stock code:
3. Stock type: Common stock
4. Par value: VND10,000/share
5. Record date: 20/03/2017
6. Ex-date: 17/03/2017
* General Meeting of Shareholders in 2017:
- Exercise rate: 1:1 (01 share – 01 voting right)
- Exercise date: in the morning, from 08h30 Tuesday, April 18th 2017
- Place: Mipec Palace Wedding and Convention Center, 229 Tay Son Street, Nga Tu So Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Agenda: Reports on the implementation result in 2016, the business plan of 2017, activities result of the Board of Directors, the performance of the Supervisory board, and the company. Other issues under the jurisdiction of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
ICG: Explanation for difference in profit
SHS: Disclosure Information on Bond Issuance
VWS: Financial Statement FY 2016
VLB: Decision on Dissolution of Tam Phuoc Urban Development Joint Stock Company
TUG: Board Resolution
APC: Notice of the holding of 2017 AGM
L18: Financial Statement FY 2016 (holding company)
TSB: Notice of transactions of Directors, PDMR (Mr. Doan Van Quang)
ACE: Financial Statement FY 2016
BVN: Financial Statement FY 2016 (holding company)
FIT: Report on changes in ownership of major shareholder (Pyn Elite Fund (Non-Ucits))
ABT: Report on results of transaction related person (Nguyen Van Kiet)
SDP: Notice of transaction of connected institution (Petro Vietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation)
HTR: Result of transactions of Directors, PDMR (Pham Nguyen Chien)
DTV: Financial Statement FY 2016
C71: Financial Statement FY 2016
HD2: Notice of transactions of Directors, PDMR (Nguyen Chien Thang)
XPH: Financial Statement FY 2016
HD2: Notice of transactions of Directors, PDMR (Bui Ngo Viet Cuong)
SPD: Financial Statement FY 2016
Slight rise in February CPI
Draft decree on State monopoly in trade submitted to Government
CPI ups 0.46% in January
CPI below 5% target
At 6.21 per cent, country’s GDP below govt target
Last updated at
Top 5 Actives
Top 5 Gainers
Top 5 Losers
My Favorite Quotes
Your most recently viewed tickers will automatically show up here if you type a ticker in the Get Quotes box on the top of the page.
Type in the symbol above for thorough background information, key statistics and financial information.
Choose a sector
Oil & Gas
We continuously improve our services, here are the latest updates...
Allow you to monitor a customised group of securities. You can set up multiple
to help you better manage your investments.
delivered directly to your email address.
Allow you to
filter the market
and find exactly what sort of company you are looking for.
Get instant access to FREE REAL-TIME
for hundreds of stocks from HOSE, HNX and UPCOM exchanges.
Stockbiz.vn © 2009 |